2XL C-Diffend Disinfectant Tablets have demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to Wuhan Coronavirus on hard, non-porous surfaces.
Therefore, 2XL C-Diffend Disinfectant Tablets can be used against Wuhan Coronavirus when used in accordance with the directions for use against Norovirus, Coxsackievirus B3 and Hepatitis on hard, non-porous surfaces.
Refer to the CDC website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html for additional information.
Coronavirus Is Extremely Contagious
Please note, Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) is extremely contagious and has been spreading very rapidly.
Since the first confirmed case in Wuhan, China over a month ago, it has managed to travel to several other countries including the United States (Wisconsin, Washington, Illinois, Arizona, California) Europe, Australia, and Canada.
The disease is generally spread by respiratory droplets from one person to another and can survive on surfaces for several hours unless killed with an EPA registered disinfectant.
Follow everyday preventative actions to help prevent the spread of 2019-nCoV and other respiratory viruses, including:
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Cleaning and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
To buy 2XL C-Diffend Disinfectant Tablets or to learn more about them, please visit the 2XL C-Diffend product page.